So that we are all on the same page. Here are the results of how the officer corps has voted as far as our guild promotional standards go. You must meet all the qualifications in each category in order for the promotion to happen (Unless otherwise stated). Thank you for being the best part of Guild of Guilds!
1. Sign up for Website
2. Agree to GB Rules
3. Active in guild for 30 Days
(Item 1 or 2 completed, 3 & 4 are mandatory)
2. GB Donations (Typically Monetary)
3. Member Status
4. Active in guild for 90 days
1. 2+ Crafting skills at 700+
2. Member Rank
3. Jr. Officer+ endorsement
1. Primary Officer endorsement
2. Secondary Officer Endorsement
4. Member Rank
1. GM Endorsement
2. Officer Vote (Majority includes Jr. Officers (Mandatory))
3. Jr. Officer Rank achieved
1. Current GM Retirement/Leave of Absence (Demotion to rank of choice if served as GM for longer then 6 mo. Cannot be removed from guild for any reason including inactivity. In the instance it is a leave of absence rank will be returned upon request, but no sooner then 2 weeks after returning to the game.)
2. 80% Officer Vote Achieved
3. Officer (Not Jr. Officer) Rank achieved
4. 51% Member Vote Achieved (Accounts on website)
5. Numbers 2-4 are mandatory. See GM vote out for requirements on impeachment.
GM Vote Out
1. 100% Officer Agreement (Inc. Jr. Officers)
2. 75% Member Agreement
3. Sound reasoning is required before the votes can be created.
Note: Officers can be demoted based upon certain things that are listed below.
1. Retirement Request (Demoted to Crafter/Sr. Member depending on qualifications).
2. Consistent issues with guildees/officer corps (Demoted to Member not negotiable)
3. Inactivity (Consistently inactive without communication for periods of over 3 mo., Removal from guild or Inactive rank-Cannot return to officer corps without proper promotions or verification of reasonable reason for not being able to get online (This includes why they did not or were unable to communicate with the guild Officers)) (This does not include active officer Alts.)
4. Member Vote of 75% agreement. (Demotion to Member, unless voting forum has specifically stated alternative rank)
Important: All promotions are based upon the needs of the guild. If we do not have a slot open, then the promotion may not be made. Guild needs assessments are being made to get the right ratios in the guild so that everyone can have the best time with the game. :)
Note 1: Percentages are achieved by Active members on website who voted, it is generated by the website itself. If they choose not to vote it will not be included in the percentages. All officer must vote on all changes (Made to the Officer corps) or promotions.
Alternative Characters Note: All alternative characters hold the same rank as the main character. The only exception is that the Guild Masters alternative characters will hold the rank below the Guild Master as one character only can hold that position.
Last edited by Marcusmaxmus on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total